When I’m not feeling well and need to take it easy these items from my closet are my favorite for being comfortable. Together they make an outfit that is comfortable & leaves you looking put together…avoiding the ‘homeless bum chic look’… that is a personal favorite of my husbands!!!! (Love you hunny)
- This Aritzia sweater is life changing, so is this Wilfred one. I first bought the second option while I was in University and studying for exams. I really wanted the sweater & ending up justifying the purchase by calling it my ‘exam study sweater’. To this day I still refer to it as that & my family does as well! I love this sweater and now own it in a variety of colors. I wear it: to walk the dog, go to the movies, lounging around, over my bathing suit on vaca in the evenings or at the cottage etc etc. Needless to say I LOVE this sweater!!!!!
- This J.Crew t shirt is my new favorite! I want to wear it every day. It is so soft and comfortable. Its a baggy t shirt so a little tuck in the front is perfect to add shape & not look frumpy.
- When I’m not well my hair is not well. A hat is a quick way to cover up a disaster.
- Toms are the best. Perfect quick slip on shoe that is lightweight and easy to pack if you are going away.
- The Lululemon wunder under pant is my favorite. Worth every penny. I love them and would wear them all the time if I could. They are the BEST for pilates. I own multiple colors & will own more in the future no question.
- A Scarf is a perfect addition to any outfit any time. Wear it as a cover up over a bathing suit, over a t shirt, as a shawl with a dress, as a blanket in the movie theatre because it’s always over air conditioned! or just bring it along as am emergency in case you have a little spill on your shirt !!
My weekend thoughts!!!