I spent last weekend on the couch recouping from a minor surgery.
There are only so many shows & movies one can watch before you want to throw the remote out the window. So twist my arm I spent A LOT of time browsing online. I was in luck! One of my favorite sales was currently running!
Every time Tory Burch has a sale I strategize in one of two ways:
- Branch out & purchase a more expensive item because it will be discounted
- Stock up on what I have been eyeing for a while
This time I went with option 2.
- I decided to get the Billie Espadrille in orange because I wear a lot of blue & thought it would add a nice pop of color to an outfit
- Bought the Raffia Knit Hat for a vaca planned at the end of the month. Took a risk because I have never actually tried this hat style on before **fingers crossed**
- I own the Thora Sandal in two different brown tones & decided to add a black pair to my wardrobe. I am also a dedicated fan of the Miller Sandal
- I thought turquois would be a fun color for the Amanda card case. I usually lean to dark colors for wallets/change purse etc because they can get dirty quickly in your bag. Since I will be using this card case less frequently (in smaller purses, beach bag etc) I went with a fun color.
All in all it was a successful sale outing!!!